Notice – All Events and Scheduled Masses, Communion Services are Suspended
- As per the directive from the Archdiocese of Milwaukee, all public masses, services, and events at the Parish are suspended until Saturday, May 2. The church will not be open for visiting during that time.
- The Archbishop has extended the dispensation to attend Mass through May 31st. If we can return to mass in early May, parishioners uncomfortable doing so have a dispensation until May 31st.
- Regular Sunday Mass is celebrated by Fr. Yamid in private at the parish at 10 AM, as well as weekday masses Wednesday and Friday at 10 am, Tuesday and Thursday at 3 pm. These will be broadcast over our Facebook page, see below:
- The parish office is closed. Staff will be working on a limited basis at the parish and remotely from home. Call the parish office and leave a message to be called back by a staff member.
Emergency Situation - In an emergency, call/text 262-497-2359, and Fr. Yamid will be contacted and get back to you.
- Palms were blessed by Father Yamid on Palm Sunday, but were not distributed. They were returned to storage for a later distribution, following the guidance of the Archdiocese and the "Stay at Home" order from the state government.
Archbishop Listecki will preside and live-stream the following, with a link found on the St Paul Facebook page, or on the Ardiocese of Milwaukee website.
- The Holy Thursday Mass will begin at 7:00 PM, also on TV channel MY 24
- The Good Friday Service at 12:00 noon also on channel CW 18
- The Holy Saturday Easter Vigil at 8:00 PM, only through the link on the Archdiocese website.
- Easter Sunday mass, live at 11:00 am on WISN – Channel 12 from the Cathedral live with the Archbishop presiding.
- St. Paul and St. Louis parishes will offer, all thorugh the Facebook page, link below:
- The Holy Thursday Mass live-stream, which will begin at 4 PM.
- The Good Friday Service will begin at 3 PM.
- St. Paul and St. Louis will NOT offer the celebration of the Easter Vigil Mass.
- Easter Sunday Mass live-stream. 10 AM at St. Paul and 11:30 AM at St. Louis.
, “St Paul the Apostle Catholic Church Racine. The following link can be used:
Other Important Information
- Holy Communion may only be administered by Father Yamid in grave circumstances. Call the emergency number to arrange with Father for distribution of Holy Communion in these restricted circumstances.
- Confession will still be offered by appointment only. Leave a message at the office to schedule time with Father, and he will get back to you.
- Annointing - If someone needs annointing and is in the hospital, please contact the hospital first and ask the Chaplain to administer. If this is not possible, or the person is at home, contact Fr Yamid through the emergency number above.
- Mass of Christian Burial and Vigils for the Deceased may be celebrated but should be limited to only the immediate family while keeping in mind the current guidance of the CDC and Health Department in regards to crowd size, (10 or less).
- Sacraments of Initiation of Adults and Children over Catechetical Age, as well as the Chrism Mass are postponed and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Due to the cancellation of public masses, offertory collections have also declined. We realize many of our parishioners may be facing financial hardship, and may no longer be able to contribute. However, for those who still can, we ask you to mail contributions to the parish office, or make use of online giving through our website or electronic funds transfer through our automated process. For further information contact the parish office.
God Bless you and your families during this difficult time.
Please check this announcement periodically for updates and changes. Updated April 7, 2020, 2:00 pm.